I Introduce & Feature
We offer fiber laser cutting and marking as stand-alone services, or as time-and cost-saving steps among our secondary manufacturing processes. Our staff have specialized training in fiber laser technology, plus decades of experience processing stainless steel, brass, copper and other metals.
1. This Sheet Metal Laser Cutting Equipment uses a moving gantry structure.
2. Imported high-precision screw and linear guide ,smooth transmission, high precision.
3. Bed with the moving beam as a whole welded structure , roughing after annealing , and then the vibration aging treatment , can completely eliminate the stress of welding and machining ,good rigidity, high accuracy can be maintained for a long time does not deform .
4. X, Y, Z axes are imported from Japan servo motor , high-precision , high- speed , high-torque , high inertia , stable performance and durable . Ensure the machine's high speed and acceleration.
5. Using many laser cutting control special function modules , powerful , human machine interface , easy to operate based on the Windows operating system , fiber laser cutting machine CNC system integrated.
II Technical parameters
Maximum output power
Laser Cutting Materials
Speed(3x faster than CO2)
Low maintenance cost
III Machine parts and Advantage
16-25mm Whole steel plate welded machine Body made by FINCM. More Stable and Realiable, can guarantee the cutting accuracy for a long time use.
Other suppliers normally use pipe weld machine body, not strong enough. Will reduce accuracy.
A Constant View of the Machining Process
With the large window, the machining process is perfectly visible.
YASKAWA(Japan) Servo Motor
HIWIN(Taiwan) Guide Rail
YYC(Taiwan) Gear and Rack etc.
All the part is world famous brand.
Germany PA8000 Control System
The original imported control system is very stable and reliable. With Acme design of panel surface, it is easy to face any direction that is convenient for the operator.
Ⅳ ACME Factory
20000 SQUARE METER FACTORY
ADVANCED HIGH PRECISION MILLING CENTER FOR ESSENTIAL PARTS